DEPRECATED - please use the Facebook Group.
January 25, 2013
14 Nov 18
All committee members present
- HSBC bank account requires closing - The account signatory has been identified and there is a realistic expectation that the account will be closed before Christmas.
- Necromunda terrain - The club has purchased the required materials and this is awaiting production. There is no due date, as there are no current players of Necro.
- Mat tube storage - a storage bin has been made and installed, and all members are using it - CLOSED
- Mat tube labels - labels have been ordered
- AoS Painting Comp - a new event will be created, with online voting. Results will be announced at the club Christmas function.
- Necromunda Campaign - No current plans to launch this event - CLOSED
- Painting Competition 24 Nov 18 - Entry's will now be allowed one week before the event to maximise attendance. Cut off for entry's will be 1400 24 Nov 18. Winners announced 1700. Event post will be created to update entrants.
- Website - website will continue as an archive - CLOSED
- Bushido Event - this event could be held on same day as the 40k Club challenge or, with Pompey Pirates permission, be hosted as part of the Pompey Pillage in August.
- 40k Team Event - This event will be promoted after the painting event.
- Secretary position - The current secretary may need to step down in April, and it is hoped that members will wish to take up this position.
- Game demo nights - Warhammer Portsmouth will be requested to demo Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress.
- Christmas Function - the club will host a Christmas function on the last club night of the year, 18 Dec 18. Mulled wine and nibbles will be provided from the club budget. The result of the AoS painting comp will also be announced, with a prize of no more than £10 given away to the winner.
- 4' Boards - All the clubs 4' boards have now been removed and disposed of - CLOSED
- New Boards - It has been observed that the new boards have bowed. Can all members please observe this and attempt to rotate them to even the damage out. A facebook announcement will be made. - CLOSED
- Kill Team Event - The casual format of this event was a possible cause of the failure of the event. This will be considered for any future event.
- The first meeting of the new year will be the 8 Jan 19. This is to be announced on the group. - CLOSED
- 6' Gaming Mats - The club will purchase 6 new gaming mats.
- 3'x3' Gaming mats - A request was made for purchasing 3'x3' mats. The club inventory will be checked if this size is already held. If not, some may be purchased.
- GW Terrain - For the new 'Inferno' board, an Azyrite Townscape and Blasted Hallowheart set will be purchased.
- Desert Terrain - To update the desert terrain Tony has been granted permission to spend no more than £50.
- Terrain Consumables - To update all terrain Tony has been granted permission to spend no more than £50.
- Fistful of Dice - Tony will visit to arrange venue bookings.
- Facebook - Members have reported confusion about how the club group/page interact. The committee will publish an update to clarify.
This concludes the committee meeting.
Ethos defines us,
Esperit De Corps binds us
Most Users Ever Online: 86
Currently Browsing this Page:
Huang da wei: 502
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:CatincaRef, AacobCip, Williambus, Roberthoola, nitauu4, Besosfx, climbexpert, SergioHug, Preonna, todden69
Administrators: Admin: 16, FCWookiee: 1279, Ben Calvert-Lee: 1972